Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Chikushishifu

Move the universe with force

Рекомендуемые сообщения

When the nine-tailed spirit fox heard this he just smiled but his eyes were staring at the whirlpool He said "I'm just a spirit body It will dissipate eventually I can help you a little before it dissipates It's also a reward for your kindness to my nine-tailed clan" At this point her eyes suddenly froze and she whispered "It should be almost" As her voice fell Lin Dong felt a powerful wave suddenly erupting from the black hole whirlpool and immediately the black light sprayed thin and finally rotated into an ancient black hole rune Commodity Chemicals And below the runes a dark figure like ink is motionless but now the body of the devouring corpse is engraved with obscure ancient lines although it still looks so thin but the forest is able to clearly sense the amazing power contained in the body Now this devouring corpse should be able to die Xuanjing perfect against the strong and by virtue of its devouring characteristics even if it is the attack of the strong it can also follow of course you have to use it to defeat a strong The nine-tailed fox looked at the devouring corpse and she was slightly dissatisfied that she could only repair it to such an extent but there was no way if she was in her prime she might be able to repair it so that both defensive and offensive forces could be comparable to those of the strong but unfortunately "That's enough" Lin moved to laugh devouring the strong place of the corpse is its defense with this thing to protect himself he walked in the demon domain is also a layer of security Lin Dong stood up and with a wave of his sleeve robe he put away the devouring corpse and the devouring amulet turned into a black light and drilled into his spirit cover and immediately he looked up at the huge bone pool in midair which was filled with sticky red energy and since Xinqing had entered it Lin Dong had lost all his feelings for her If he hadn't been able to perceive that there was something pregnant in the bone pool he would have been worried that the little girl had gone wrong Senior how long does it take for Xinqing to pass on like this "A few years" For this somewhat vague number Lin can only helplessly shake his head it seems that the next time I see Xinqing do not know when and when the time comes perhaps some things have changed "Senior when everything is over I won't stay for a long time After I go out I will tell the Nine Tails Clan to do what you said" "Thank you very much" The nine-tailed fox smiled Lin moved to smile eyes once again took a look at the huge bone pool in the sky and then to the nine-tailed fox solemnly folded his fists and saluted did not hesitate turned around and swept out of the square a few flashes has been thrown into the space whirlpool disappeared The nine-tailed fox looked at the disappearing figure of the forest and immediately sighed faintly and the murmuring voice echoed slowly in this empty space I hope you can get his inheritance China Chemicals Suppliers although it's not a simple thing …… Deep in the Nine Tails Stronghold in the ruins the altar is now occupied by the people of the Nine Tails Clan They sit on the ground huge place but there is no noise Everyone's eyes are tightly looking at the blood-red door above the altar Since Lin Xinqing two people entered they have not rested for eight days they want to wait here for the last news that is related to their nine-tailed clan after the news of survival and death Obviously with the passage of time day by day faintly there is an atmosphere of despair quietly spreading here many people of the Nine Tails clan in the eyes of the vitality are gradually disappearing At the nearest place to the altar Aunt Xin sat on her knees and closed her hands lightly There was a faint tiredness in her eyes but there was no sign of retiring to rest For that gradually spread out of the atmosphere of despair she is also aware of but unable to stop because she is also very clear if Lin Xinqing really do not return then the nine-tailed clan perhaps there is really no need to exist Let them disappear between heaven and earth with the glory of the Nine Tails Clan At this point Aunt Xin's eyes also showed a touch of sadness but before the sadness spread out her expression suddenly moved and she suddenly looked up only to see that the blood-red door which had been calm for eight days was fluctuating at this time There was a low uproar in the ruins of the whole place and everyone raised their heads and looked nervously at the fluctuating door where the Catalysts and Additives blood surged and a young figure came out slowly and appeared in their field of vision It's Lord Lin Dong! Lin Dong stood on the altar looking at the nine-tailed people all over the mountains and plains their line of sight full of hope "Aunt Xin" Lin Dong looked at the beautiful woman in front of the altar and immediately smiled in her nervous eyes Her voice spread in the air of the ruins "Congratulations the Nine Tails Clan is hopeful to be revitalized" The voice of the forest like a pillar stirring the sea directly broke the solidified atmosphere of this place in an instant but unexpectedly there was no cheer the nine-tailed clansmen were tightly covering their mouths a kind of tears of excitement flowed down their faces and some deeply suppressed sobs sounded one after another Lin looked at this scene but also secretly a sigh so many years I think the nine-tailed clan is also very difficult a glorious race decline that once the glory but will become the responsibility of pressing them breathless Lin Dong didn't say anything more He just sat down in front of the altar and looked at the distant horizon After a long time Aunt Xin came to him with red eyes He smiled at the latter and then told him in detail what had happened in the ancestral soul hall Lord Lin Dong you are the benefactor of the Nine Tails Clan If my Nine Tails Clan can rise in the future I will follow you to repay the great kindness! When Lin Dong's last voice fell Aunt Xin had already knelt down Behind her a large number of people of the Nine Tails Clan also knelt down In their eyes there was a kind of gratitude from the heart They clearly know that if it were not for Lin Dong the last chance of their nine-tailed clan would be lost and from then on they would be completely reduced to the bottom of the monster world and bullied by others globalchemmall.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу