Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Shimoteshikijidokuzi

Love deeply-Xia Lixin

Рекомендуемые сообщения

There was no gap in his body, and the water rippled around her. He put one hand on her waist and wanted to say something, but suddenly there was a phone call. He took a deep look at her and sat on the edge of the pool to answer the phone first. It was a phone call from Wen's mother, which was intended to make them have a good time. Later, the phone was taken away by Wen Yang, and the soft voice of the child told them to come back soon after finishing their work. Ren Jin knew that Wen Shixiu liked Wen Yang very much, and when he answered the phone, the corners of his eyes and the tips of his eyebrows were all gentle and elegant. She looked at it quietly for a while, and suddenly found that the things hidden in her heart before gradually became clear, and the answer was very clear. When he was distracted, he had already answered the phone and came back. His ears were full of his low, hoarse and magnetic voice. Ren Jin had already thought clearly and suddenly raised her eyes and called him. Elder brother The words broke, and he hummed, indicating that he was listening. Because close, in addition to breathing and hearing is the eyes that are close at hand, she has seen too many emotions in it, indifferent, cold and angry, and now patient and gentle, each of which is warm. Ren Jin's Wen Shixiu. Elder brother The throat was hoarse, and the voice of the exit was almost inaudible, but she knew that he could hear every word clearly. Ren Jin bit her lip, stretched her arm softly around his neck, and took the initiative to bite the corner of his lip and mumbled,non standard fasteners, "We want a baby, OK?" He likes children so much. They want one. How nice it is for a family of three. Although he knew she had something different to say, he didn't think it would be this. There was a trace of surprise at the bottom of his eyes. He couldn't speak because her lips were blocked by her, just as he had done to her before. The little girl in his arms was trying to learn very carefully, licking the corners of his mouth. The already hot breath became heavy, and he stared down at her eyes darkening inch by inch, setting off a storm when he turned passive into active. When it was too late for her to flinch, he simply hugged her and went straight to the subject in the hot spring pool. He forgot how long it had been. He only knew that when he carried her back to his room, she had fallen asleep. Wen Shixiu wiped her body and lay on her side with his long arms around her. Actually Of course,metal stamping parts, I want to have a child with her, preferably a girl, as lovely as her. But on second thought, she was still young, he did not want to increase her burden so early, it is not impossible to wait, simply in a few years. But I didn't expect her to do this all of a sudden. In the line of sight she sleeps very deeply, the breath warm spray on his face, he stares at like this, very slowly very slowly lowers the head to lean against her forehead, kisses from the top to the bottom, falls on the lip corner to stop. It seems that I can't remember when I started to have a different idea about her. I only know that when he comes to his senses, he already likes her and wants to be with her. This idea is getting deeper and deeper with the passage of time, especially after discovering that someone else is thinking of her, commonly known as jealousy is out of control, how can she look at others? So confess, deep draw stamping ,DIN screw plug, so together, so to the present. Love deeply. Love for her has already been deeply integrated into the breath, which can not be broken. Yeah, too. There is still such a long way to go between them, there is still a long life to go, he has a deep love for her, deep into the bone marrow no longer inseparable. Chapter 68 extra chapter 1. Ren Jin recently learned that Song yuanqin and Yue Ning had treated a puppy, a big golden retriever that no one wanted, with skin diseases shivering in the corner. Yue Ning has always liked animals, immediately with Song yuanqin together to send the big golden retriever to the pet hospital, slowly cured, the result is more and more beautiful, now the color of the fur is bright and clingy, love to act like a spoiled child. Although there is already a small tail at home, it is obvious that she also likes the big golden retriever of Yue Ning's family. She goes to their home every three or five times to change the pattern of Yang Wen Shixiu. She looks at the golden retriever on the pretext of eating and exchanging feelings. As time passed, Wen Shixiu's face became colder and colder, and Yue Ning laughed mercilessly after seeing the clue. This semester is already busy, not on time after work, two people can be together time greatly reduced, by Ren Jin so, is not much time alone. Of course, Wen Shixiu would not admit that he was jealous of a big golden retriever, but only expressed his dissatisfaction with silence and coldness. But it broke out one day when I got home. On a rare day of rest, the two of them took a bath early and leaned on the head of the bed to do their own things. There were still some things left over from the campus. Wen Shixiu held the computer in his arms to deal with them. Ren Jin was bored and touched the tablet pillow beside him. He did not know what he saw and became more and more excited. He suddenly came over and pulled his clothes. Elder brother As he was typing, he heard a hum, but out of the corner of his eye he did not glance at her, still looking busy. Ren Jin knew he had a lot of things to do, hugged his arm and rubbed it twice, and showed him the tablet. Brother, I just found that there are a lot of stray dogs looking for adoption on Weibo. Shall we adopt one? You can also be a companion with a small tail. "" Said a lot of jabber, meaning to adopt a dog, Ren Jin stared at him looking forward to the stars. After a while, Wen Shixiu just finished his work, did not answer, only put the computer on the bedside table, and looked at her quietly. No way Ren Jin is stupefied, subconscious ask exit: "Why?" "Dogs are not like cats. You can't keep them if you want to," he explained lightly. "This semester's curriculum is full. If you keep them, you have enough time to take them for a walk every morning and evening? Enough time to take care of it? You know, dogs are very active, and if they are left at home for a long time, they will be depressed. “……” Ren Jinmo, she never thought there was so much to consider about raising a dog, but when she wanted to say it again, he said. No matter what is raised, it is never just a whim, since it is determined to raise it, it is necessary to be responsible for its joys and sorrows, responsible for its health and life, do not abandon and do not give up. After a pause, he continued, "Are you clear?" Ren Jin was silent. Seeing that she was lost in thought, he looked at her a few times and continued to be busy. After she recovered,car radiator cap, although her heart was still itching, she completely ended the idea. She turned to scratching her face and changed the subject: "Brother, we will get off work early tomorrow. Shall we go to my cousin's house for dinner?" It seems that I haven't seen the golden retriever for several days. I don't know if it misses her. autoparts-dx.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу