Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Shimoteshikijidokuzi

Resurrection

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Chapter Words: 3841 Updated: 08-12-07 12:49 Riding on the golden eagle and looking down, the rolling sea of clouds rose and fell under her feet. A bird's eye view of the five peaks from high altitude, the undulating mountains stretch and stretch, winding smoke and clouds. The high-altitude stroke was rapidly shouting and pulling his long hair. Po, who had never seen such a scene in his life, looked up at his feet with great interest. Most of his small body had been planted from the golden eagle many times without Mo Yan's pulling. Mo Yan had a wry smile on his gentle face. Originally, he just saw Po staying in the hall after class, so he went down the mountain and brought dinner to Po. He didn't want to bump into Po standing in front of the golden eagle when he went up the mountain and was about to go out with Zhu Yu. Not long after Po became a demon, he was not aware of the world, but Mo Yan had seen too much plunder and oppression of raw food in his family. This method is the main choice for almost all the big monsters in the world of floating life. After all It is too slow and long to absorb the essence of the sun and the moon. Even in Gumang Mountain, the college has never explicitly prohibited the use of supplements, turning a blind eye and indulging the students to use their companions in private. Although cruel, but the law of the jungle, the survival of the strong is the fate of the demon. He was not familiar with Zhu Yu, but he did not want to see this reckless girl again in the future,Stainless steel foundry, so he had to ask to go with her. Mo Yan, can I fly in the future? Po watched in fascination as the mountains flew by. Of course, flying in the air is the basic skill of every demon. Po heaved a sigh of relief, "I really want to learn quickly." Yu turned around and smiled at her. "Don't worry. More haste, less speed.". Don't be greedy in learning skills. "Well!"! I've been taught! Po answered in a loud voice. Zhu Yu smiled again and turned to continue to explore the way. Behind Mo Yan seemed to have no probing eyes, he was not unaware of it,CNC machining parts, and Zhu Yu had no choice but to touch the smiling nest full of affinity on his face. Tut, does he look like the kind of demon who will attack the people around him! Moments later, the golden eagle descended from the fourth peak. These months of spiritual practice classes have made Po fully understand that the fourth peak is the most dangerous place in the whole of Mount Gumang. In addition, the master who teaches healing techniques has spent hundreds of years putting and storing all kinds of experiments on the fourth peak, and the fourth peak is very clean at night. The place where the aura is overflowing is the fourth peak. Zhu Yu took a few steps to lead the way. "Of course, why do you think the monster on the fourth peak is so arrogant and rampant?". This is an unspoken secret among Shifu, and it is only because you are too weak that you have not disclosed the news. Noticed that Zhu Yu used "you" instead of "we". Po tilted his head to look at him. "You mean you're strong?" Zhu Yu was stupefied and said with some embarrassment, "I didn't mean that.". Only "It's just that we're too weak." Po did not mind directly pointing out the facts, "It doesn't matter, I won't risk coming here alone until my strength arrives." If she came, she would remember to call him and Moyan. Yu rest assured a lot, socket screw plug ,Magnetic Drain Plug, "right, tonight in addition to the three of us there is a companion.". Peace of mind, he's easy to get along with. As he spoke, he glanced pointedly at Mo Yan. "He's still an acquaintance." Acquaintance? Po looked at Mo Yan curiously and saw him frowning. A cold voice came in. Mo Yan, why are you here? She looked up and saw that the bearer was a boy of 16 or 7 years old. His eyebrows were somewhat similar to those of Mo Yan. His body was long and his eyes were like bright stars. But unlike Mo Yan's gentleness, he has a cold and cold atmosphere. Mo Yan bowed his head slightly, "Mo Yan knows his mistake." The boy gave him another cold look. "Remember to go back early if you know your mistake." Then he turned around and walked ahead alone. Po noticed that he also had five fireworks on his chest and asked, "Who is he?" Mo Yan looked at the cold figure and lowered his eyelashes. "Remember I once told you that Zhu Yu was the second person in a thousand years to successfully advance to the fifth palace within a hundred years?" "Yes, I remember." Are the two related? "The first one is him, Qingye." Mo Yanfu looked up at the figure again, "he is my eldest brother." "Ah!" Po whispered, "Your big brother is really awesome.". ” "Yes." F0 of "But.." Po is very puzzled, Qingye is not his eldest brother, why so cold to him? Mo Yan saw her unfinished words, "My eldest brother is like this to everyone." Therefore, it is particularly hard to imagine that the eldest brother, who has always been indifferent, would be friends with Zhu Yu, whose character is totally different from his. Zhu Yu approached Po with a smile. "He's right. Qingye has a stubborn temper. If you don't like it, just ignore him." Po accused, "Didn't you say earlier that he was easy to get along with.." Zhu Yu shrugged his shoulders. "It's really easy to get along with him. He doesn't often talk. You can treat him as air directly. The air is not easy to get along with." A huge stone suddenly flew in front of him and hit him directly on his forehead! Zhu Yu nimbly flashed aside, shook his head and sighed, "Rude ah, really rude ~" A cold hum came faintly from the front, and Po and Mo both chose to stay three meters away from the feather. At night, the fourth peak, because of the ancient trees, branches and leaves blocking the dim moonlight, floated an incandescent ball of light in the hands of Yu Yu in the ancient forest, which clearly illuminated ten feet ahead, and the flowers and plants on the ground curled up and shivered together as if they were alive in the bright light. The bushes, intentionally or unintentionally, stretched out their long branches and tentatively touched the transparent boundary that wrapped the four of them. Clumps of waving branches covered the field of vision ahead, clear night some impatient out of the boundary to pinch a hand formula, light blue light like water waves in the forest layer by layer. All the trees touched by the waves sent out a terrible cry, and before they could get close,Investment casting parts, they retreated in panic to reveal a passage. Po looked at the swaying flowers and trees around him. "It's strange that they weren't so arrogant when I passed the fourth peak during the day." Except for a few who will attack them, most of the flowers and trees are still standing still, fully fulfilling the duty of perfect background. autoparts-dx.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу