Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Shimoteshikijidokuzi

Black bag group of the goddess of war

Рекомендуемые сообщения

This year, Dongli has only submitted a sweet palm for review, and only two works have been broadcasted. In the end, the qualifications are too shallow, or the performance is too good. But this award, in fact, depends on many comprehensive factors, not necessarily on your commercial value. Award-winning artists, because of their many works, can see the level of progress of the other side. Potential newcomer, it means that the other side's acting skills need to pass. There are only two works on this side of Dongli. Although progress can be seen, the progressive relationship and contrast are too few. So this time it's just a nomination. It doesn't matter, there will be a prize next year. East Shu is not disappointed, originally did not hold the heart of the award, after all, the east fence is really new. But he didn't want Dongli to be hit, so Dongshu comforted him in a low voice. East fence state of mind is very good, accompany to run is also Cheng hook lips, the expression on the face is very good, there is no loss, there is no anger and so on. I am really too new, and there is still too much room for performance and improvement. Therefore, we still need to continue to work hard. I'm not disappointed. I think yuan Qi is very good. Dongli felt that the other side was also down-to-earth and willing to make progress. In fact, the fans of the other side were much less than Dongli, and more of them put their minds on acting. Dongli is still convinced of this kind of person, and at this time, he is particularly sincere in his praise. I'm going to concentrate on this next year. After saying that, Dongli sighed again. Well, I support my brother. After listening, Dong Shu smiled and clenched her fist. Dongli raised his hand and gently touched Dongshu's head. Now they are leaving one after another, but the live broadcast is still going on. And the footage of the live broadcast just cut to this scene. In the dazzling light, handsome men and beautiful women stood together, Dongli raised his hand, seemed to bring up a soft light, slowly touched Dongshu's head. And Dongshu looked up,wire nail machine manufacturers, eyebrows and eyes a pious look at the people in front of him. Ah, ah, ah, I'm dead! I want to wear that girl! Brother, this pair of hands, I really can, I will be a lot of posture, choose me to choose me, I will be super much! No, why do you drive a small sports car? The speed is limited on the highway. Take it easy, guys. I want to wear my brother, that sister, I can! You animals! That's a sister. Excuse me, I want to stand in the orthopaedics.. …… Before the award ceremony was over, Dongli was on the hot search. In fact, no one cares about the female artists' gorgeous pressure, this pressure and that pressure. As a male artist, Dongli is on the hot search in a strange way. # Dongli Touching Head to Kill # When I clicked on it, Nail machine supplier ,Iron Nail Making Machine, it happened to be the live broadcast. The place where the camera cut was made into a dynamic picture by fans, and then it was posted on the Internet, which attracted my friends to revel together. Dong Shu's identity, as early as after the interview, was stripped out. After all, Dongli took a fancy to her sister, who was particularly concerned about her, and everyone was very curious. So, soon picked out, Dongshu is that sister, but also the broker of Dongli. After that, the fans were shocked, this is not just the younger sister, this is the big brother! A hat: I lie down, everyone help me and my brother turn off the light, thank you! Tuanzi: Please let my soul wear that hand, so that I can touch my brother and sister, thank you! Cat pomelo: So, how many dishes do you drink like this? Do you know that my brother has been coaxing me for half an hour just because you said so! Have year after year grow: Do not have little drink, sisters! …… Dongli's head killing is too gentle, if Dongshu is not a sister, now it is estimated to be eaten by fans. But Rao is so, everyone is still sour into lemon essence, wish to take Dongshu instead. But sister, what can they do? A lot of fans go to write fan after finishing the lemon. Orthopedics, I can! Dongli:..!!! Dongli did not know this, but after attending the activity, he went back to the crew without stopping and then moved the bricks. Dong Shu, on the other hand, studied with Xu Shengsheng about the transfer of the script for the Spring Festival. The script has been written, and now the preparatory work before the start-up has to start. Xu Shengsheng is floating when he walks now. Although he tells himself not to float, he can't control it. It's nice to have money in my pocket. Dongshu and Xu Shengsheng have been preparing from the end of October to the end of December, and all the preparations are over. The casting is almost done. Today's Xu Shengsheng is no longer the former small street director, so it is impossible to use new people, after all, there are many big men want to follow the investment, to see if they can make a profit. It was also at this time that Dongli's last play of the year was finished. However, Dongshu gave him an invitation from the local satellite TV to celebrate the New Year. As soon as he came out of the crew, he rushed to the local satellite TV without stopping and began to participate in rehearsal activities. Xiaowei, I tell you that Changsheng Media seems to be very restless recently. Little C called Dongshu at this time. She felt something was wrong recently, so she called Dongshu first. Dongli doesn't care about these things in his daily filming. Hearing the familiar name, Dongshu raised her eyebrows and asked, "What's the matter?" Although there are private detectives watching, but it is mixed circle, some people are really not easy to watch. But Dongshu is not unprepared, as early as when he wanted to pull down Zheng Pengyang, he had already joined hands with another big entertainment giant company, Huanxi Media. The other side wants to be the overlord, but in this circle, it is impossible for one family to dominate. Is today's pattern, but also longevity, joy, handsome, yuankun and other big entertainment each occupy a place. However, this does not delay the joy of entertainment to want to swallow a big head, to occupy more seats and resources. Latest website:.. Chapter 3361 accompany you to pick the stars 57. [WWW.],High Speed Nail Making Machine, read the wonderful novel for free! And what Dongshu wants is the fall of Zheng Pengyang. As for how Changsheng Media is, Dongshu doesn't care at all. It doesn't matter whether it's cold or hot. In fact, Huanxi Media has been eyeing Changsheng Media for a long time. 3shardware.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу