Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Shimoteshikijidokuzi

Tan Che Xia Ying-Sima Ling _ txt Novel Paradise

Рекомендуемые сообщения

She smiled and said, "My elder brother has been sitting in his study for a long time. It's rare for a friend to come. Let's talk about it. She went out gracefully. After Xu Shaolong secretly noticed her steps, he concluded that she didn't know any martial arts.". Naturally, he couldn't insist on leaving. As he sat down, he said to Shen Heng, "Even if your sister doesn't say anything, I can see that Brother Shen is a person who doesn't like worldly social intercourse." Shen Heng's response to this sentence is excellent, not only with a sincere smile, but also sincere tunnel: "Yes, the younger brother is not good at socializing with people." Xu Shaolong said, "My sister often says that I have too few friends. But how can I make friends with people who are not congenial?" Shen Heng agreed completely and said, "Yes, yes. I'd rather be a lone crane sniffing alone than be in the same group with Luo." He paused and asked, "Has Brother Yang lived in Zhenjiang for a long time?"? Or is it passing by? "My brother and sister used to live in Nanjing," said Xu Shaolong. "We just came here to visit our relatives." With a look of disappointment in his eyes, Shen Heng said, "In that case, my younger brother and brother Yang can only be a gathering of duckweeds." "If Brother Shen had lived here for a long time," said Xu Shaolong, "my younger brother would have come to visit from then on." Shen Heng shook his head. Before he could open his mouth, Shen Ruqing's voice came from outside the door. "Elder brother," he said, "I can't find that can of pre-rain tea." The man followed the sound, holding a cup of tea in his hand, smiling, and sent it to Xu Shaolong. Xu Shaolong repeatedly thanked,Nail Making Machine price, found her eyes, very bold to look at themselves, even her smile, also has a bold taste. But this kind of "boldness" is quite different from those sluts, and there is no flirtation or bad meaning at all. Xu Shaolong felt very strange and concentrated on what was going on? Standing beside her brother, Shen Ruqing looked at Xu Shaolong and said, "Is Mr. Yang a local?" Shen Heng has already asked this question. But Shen Ruqing was not there at that time, so it was not unusual for her to ask one more time. But Xu Shaolong thought, "This brother and sister have both asked about this. It shows that they attach great importance to it. If not, she can ask something else.". Even if you ask me about this,nail manufacturing machine, you can also ask me which street I live in, who I have in my family, and so on, so that you can see that there must be a reason for it. When he answered, he found that she seemed a little relieved. So he was very interested, but decided not to frighten the snake, so he said some other gossip. Both sides soon found out the number of people in each other's family, while Xu Shaolong described himself according to the identity cover given to him by the Five Banners Gang. As for the Shen brothers and sisters, the population was also very simple, with an old mother and a servant woman behind them. According to Shen Ruqing, they were going to move to the capital, relying on her uncle, because her father had just passed away, and now they were staying in the monk's house, because they passed by here, because they lived in the old temple, the temple wanted to do a ritual for her late father, and they wanted to be quiet and convenient, Nail machine manufacturer ,iron nail machine, so they stayed here temporarily. This sounds reasonable at first, but Xu Shaolong is what character, a listen to know that there is a big loophole. Just talking about the rules of the temple, they will not be allowed to live alone. What's more, according to her, my father had always been a businessman, but she and Shen Heng both had the manners of a noble family, and they knew at a glance that they were born in an official family. In short, the situation of the Shen family is mysterious, and the lies are not clever. However, Xu Shaolong spent a lot of effort, but also can not guess the clue. He likes Shen Heng's elegant and noble demeanor very much, in addition, he also does not deceive himself, that Pinting beautiful Shen Ruqing, also attracts him very much. Therefore, when he said goodbye and arrived at the hall, he did not leave immediately. On the surface, he offered incense and worshipped the Buddha, and his appearance was very sincere and respectful, but in fact, he displayed his way of Jianghu and observed carefully. Sure enough, he found an old man who seemed to be peeping at his movements in the dark. After he left the temple, he made sure that no one was following him, so he took a big step and went straight to the busy street. At this time, he showed his true colors in Jianghu, drinking and teasing in one of the largest brothels, and stayed in the brothel that night. In the second watch of the night, he touched the acupoint of the woman beside him, got up quietly, and performed the night walk. He jumped up and down all the way, and soon arrived at Kaiyuan Temple. The temple was dark and silent except where there were lights in the hall. Without hesitation, Xu Shaolong flashed into the backward courtyard. He acted very carefully, for when he entered the temple, he found someone lurking in the darkness, who seemed to be a sentry sent by the temple. Sure enough, in the temple, also found a hidden pile. Xu Shaolong not only had no difficulty in evading the eyes and ears of this "hidden pile," but also was sure to be a monk sent by the temple to undertake this task. This is because this hidden pile, although the advantage of the terrain, but do not make good use of, committed a lot of taboos. As a result, Xu Shaolong found him effortlessly and easily avoided his eyes and ears. From this, we can see that he must be a monk who knows martial arts, but he is extremely inexperienced in Jianghu. He covered the window of Shen Heng's study and listened, but there was no sound of breathing, so he learned that no one lived in the room. Xu Shaolong was suspicious and thought, "There is only one room in the back. There are only two rooms. Shen Heng has a mother and a sister and a servant woman. I just don't know where he sleeps."? As far as common sense is concerned, there is no reason to give up this good study and sleep in the same room with your mother and sister instead. He looked at the sky. It was only a little past the second watch. B knew it was still early, so he temporarily shrank in the corner of the yard, patiently waiting for an accident to happen? You should know that since this temple has sent monks to set up stakes inside and outside the temple, it must be on guard, and it will not be defended in vain for no reason. However, Xu Shaolong did not hold out much hope, because he could see from the situation of the ambush pile that this measure must have been taken for quite some time, not just tonight. Because of this, the monks who took turns to watch, because they had nothing to do for many days,Nail machine manufacturer, gave birth to the heart of negligence. So it's not surprising if he doesn't see any accidents tonight. But on the other hand, an accident is also expected. He waited for a long time, then suddenly felt something strange and looked around. 3shardware.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу