Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Lushikatomikiari

Star in the palm of my hand

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Harry continued to watch, thinking, "It seems that Yang Ying, the commander of the Telan mercenary regiment, is very polite to this man who is suspected to be a capable person.". It seems to be the attitude towards the elders. Well, it's worth observing. The Telan mercenary regiment may have something to do with Nianneng Temple. Thinking of this, Harry's heart trembled. He didn't know what a huge thing Nianneng Temple was, but he only knew the tip of the iceberg. It's enough to scare him. It is a vast force of tens of thousands of Awakened Ones, several Grand Masters, and countless peripheral organizations. It has unparalleled political, economic and military influence. This army is the number one mercenary regiment in the asteroid belt, but its pillar, the Knights of Light, is a million miles away from Nianneng Temple! Harry didn't expect that as soon as he decided to stand on the side of Caesar's mercenary regiment, he saw Yang Ying with a man who was suspected to be Nian Neng Shi. Captain, could it be that Yang Ying let a man come downstairs deliberately wearing a monk's robe to attract our attention? The gray middle-aged man guessed, "Let's think that there is a connection between the Telan mercenary regiment and the Nianneng Temple." "It's possible that Harry nodded in a cold sweat and said to his two men,pumpkin seed extract," Don't scare yourself, Nian Neng Shi Shenlong can't see the tail, usually you can't see one at all except in the Earth headquarters and the front battlefield, and even if you really read Nian Neng Shi, it's far worse than the head of the Holy Knights, Mr. St. However,pumpkin seed extract, although the Telan mercenary regiment is powerful, how can it be possible to associate with Master Nian Neng, who is indifferent to fame and wealth? This also do not know concave Zhi Shi comfort guide bad is to comfort him from the inside to pick up the mirror. Want to see "Xiao Chu" again. At this time, Master Pang Qian in the camera turned around, and Yang Ying also raised his head and took a look at the pomelo. Harry shuddered and went into a petrified state. Pang Pang. A lot of "Pang" appeared in his mouth, and then he screamed out: "Master Pang Qian!" The gray middle man and the green young man looked at each other and then asked Harry at the same time, "Captain.". Is that really a master. The telescope in Harry's hand slipped on the floor and smashed the lens, but he didn't care. He turned away from the window and sat down in a chair beside him. A cold sweat was pouring out of the clothes. The green young man sadly picked up the telescope on the ground, which was his personal belongings, but he dared not let the captain pay for it. Grey middleaged person asks again: "Captain, is the person that that suspicion reads able person actually a master?". Harry nodded out of his mind and said, "Yes.". Master Pang Qian is one of the few. I have been to Master Nian Neng of Vril. Twenty years ago, rosmarinic acid supplement ,jujube seed powder, I saw him from a distance. I watched him walk into the Alliance Building with the head of the three mercenary regiments and the chairman of the Alliance Committee. His face was exactly the same as it is today. It has not aged at all. The grey middle-aged man exclaimed, "The Trani Corps is really connected with a master. It's really awesome!" Harry's heart is full of contradictions at this time, Master Nian Neng and the Telan mercenary regiment are connected, this is not a trivial matter, say out, I am afraid the power is no less than a battle of Grey Harbor! What to do? If the Telan mercenary regiment has the help of Nianneng Temple. Even Caesar's mercenary regiment had to avoid its edge! Harry thought for a long time and finally made a decision. There are too many people who flatter Caesar's stupid regiment. One more me is not more, and one more strict me is not less. But the foundation of the Telan Mercenary Corps in the alliance is still shallow, and it is easier for me to be reused if I join them. Wealth and honor still need to be sought in danger! He patted himself on the head, then pulled a tissue from the table and wiped his face. He stared at the two men with serious eyes and ordered, "Don't say anything here." The two men nodded. It's time to have a showdown with Robin. Harry got up and walked out of the room. Downstairs, Yang Ying and Master Pang Qian looked upstairs. Yang Ying said with a smile, "It seems that someone is paying attention to us. They have been looking at us for a long time." "Your sense is very keen," Master Pang Qian said with a smile. Robin took one look at the hotel building and said, "This is where we arranged the mercenary alliance investigation team. Is it them?" Master Pang Qian nodded and said, "It's the mercenary alliance. I still remember the man with the telescope.". I've seen it in Qingriel. "Oh?"? Master, when did you see him? Yang Ying asked curiously. Twenty years ago, I went to Vril to grab a kilo. When the Awakened One escaped. At the gate of the egg-shaped alliance building, the mercenary alliance held a greeting ceremony, and he mingled with the crowd of onlookers. Master Pang Qian answered. Twenty years ago? A crowd of onlookers? Yang Ying surprised way, "this kind of thing, you actually remember, the master's memory is really extraordinary." Don't envy, maybe one day in the future. You will also practice to the realm of a master, said Master Pang Qian with a smile. The realm of a master? How to reach the realm of a master? Yang Ying was a little nervous, and finally found the opportunity to ask this question. Although Yang Ying has collected a lot of knowledge, he still has no clue about the master's realm. He could not understand the method of practicing the concept of Taiji, he did not like the way of holy light, and there was no accurate statement in the classics of Nianneng Temple. Now that I have met a master, it is a good opportunity to consult! Yang Ying was afraid that Master Pang Qian would not teach him in order to read the ban of Neng Temple. Master Pang Qian listened to the question and was lost in thought. Master, can't you say? Then forget it, Yang Ying saw that Master Pang Qian was somewhat embarrassed, so he voluntarily gave up the opportunity. Master Pang Qian shook his head and said, "It's not that you can't say. In fact, there is no fixed method of cultivation in the realm of masters. There are no classics in Nianneng Temple that can make people become masters. Otherwise, there won't be hundreds of prospective masters in Nianneng Temple who can't break through." "This" Yang Ying is somewhat disappointed. In fact, the same is true of the master's realm in Nian Li Knowledge, but Yang Ying still has hope. However, I still have something to teach you,turmeric extract powder, Master Pang Qian said with a smile, "Come with me.". Master Pang Qian walked into the hotel and asked the waiter for the four treasures of the study, which were available in high-end hotels. prius-biotech.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу