Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Lutamoshikuari

The Complete Works of the February River Emperor Series

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Thinking this way, He Shen said more and more freely: "Master Wang told me several times that the 15th Master was going to manage this salt land.". I thought about it, from Dezhou to the southwest to Handan, thousands of miles of saline-alkali beach! To the north, to the west of Tianjin, there is also salt water, which can be turned into rice fields when cured. Now that I have moved this heart, I might as well have a bigger hand. Please order the Ministry of the Interior and the Yamen of the Governor of Water Transport to send experts to survey the land on the spot. It is not only to collect grain, but also to resettle many unemployed poor people! This is the great event of the country and the foundation of ten thousand years! He put down the teacup in his hand, as if the rolling waves of rice were flashing in front of his eyes, and his hands gathered together: "a thousand miles of alkali beach has become a fertile field!"! The water and the small station are the same here, and the rice laid down is like a pearl, semi-transparent! From now on, the two provinces of Zhili and Shandong will no longer need to transfer grain in. How much more grain can they supply to Beijing? This is really a great merit! When I think about it at night, I'm so happy and anxious that I can't sleep. Wang Erlie and Qian Feng are scholars who have not read the world deeply. Listening to what he said makes people look forward to it, and their eyes shine with joy. Liu Yong, however, knew that sitting and talking like this was like a pie in the sky to satisfy his hunger, but he could not say anything. He just smiled and puffed away. Since you think so, you have a predestined relationship with this merit. Kui Yan was also excited at first,plastic pallet supplier, but he and Wang Erlie had discussed the management of saline-alkali land in Huanghua Town. With such a piece of land in just two counties, he still had to open another drainage canal. What a huge project was this plan? How much manpower, money and food? "When I think about it, I know that he Shen came up with it temporarily." "Big but not flashy," the eight words in the heart, the eyes have become dim, only a smile, said: "You just write out the statement,drum spill containment, please implement. I recommend you to preside in front of the emperor! He Shen couldn't help being stunned: "Why is it so difficult today?"? I ask the Ministry of the Interior to investigate, and you take advantage of the opportunity to throw the messenger over! Now I see the big military plane, but you let me take the migrant workers to the alkaline water beach to repair the fields? People are confused every day. What's wrong with me? He did not dare to say any more, but stopped with a smile. "It takes Jin Fu's courage and Chen Tuan's talent.". I'm afraid the slave doesn't have the ability. At this moment, Wang Erlie came to his senses and said with a smile, "It's better to cure this area of Huanghua Town according to the plan of the Fifteenth Master. The people of the imperial court have seen the real benefits. There are also people who have silver. It's only feasible to govern it step by step." "I'm going to Dezhou and then to Yanzhou." Yan Yan knew that there was no end to the discussion. "That's the hometown of Confucius," he said with a smile. "Why do you always fight against rent and grain?"? My imperial commissioner will not move, and he will be set up in Texas. What should you do? Follow your own regulations. If there is a big event, it will be done at once. I will not interfere. He hesitated for a moment and then added, "Thieves come and go everywhere. It's not the time for singing and dancing to promote peace."! I am in favor of building the Confucian Temple and the Academy Palace. The mausoleum of King Su Nu was sealed, and a large garden pavilion and wine shop were built, as well as a guild hall. It is said that more than a dozen brothels have been built, and the Confucian Temple stands against each other! If a man does not plough, the world will be hungry; if a woman does not weave, plastic trash bins ,plastic pallet manufacturer, the world will be cold. How much labor and financial resources will be wasted? Chong Rugong, when you go to Jinan, you'd better stop these useless projects. His tone was not strong, but he spoke without equivocation. Liu Yong three people buttocks already left the seat, and sat back. Liu Yong said, "It was Qian Feng's suggestion that Dezhou should start construction this time, and I agreed.". The Fifteenth Master thought there was something wrong, and I would follow his instructions when I went back. It's just that some engineering materials have been prepared and are being built in the middle, and suddenly ordered to stop work, which wastes too much, and it's easy for villains to take advantage of chaos and corruption. Can we not issue a ban for the time being and maintain the original opinion of the meeting? My face is a trivial matter. Don't let the gentry say that the government has gone back on its word. "Your face is no small matter." Yan Yan said: "Do not ban to stop construction, land money and donations to increase, so that they flinch.". In addition, the government of Dezhou has come forward to deal with those who buy and sell women from good families to brothels. Those old men, bastards, big teapots, and brokers who run brokers will be fined for money. The brothels built near the Confucian Temple will be given a deadline to choose another place. In this way, they can't help but be forbidden, and they will retreat from difficulties. ” In a word, he sent a yamen runner to stir up trouble every other day, and the civil engineering project "died without illness." This was Yan Yan's method. Liu Yong was the first time he had learned his femininity. He Shen was thinking about how to save it because Liu Yong said it was his own suggestion. He was annoyed with Liu Yong, but he said with a giggle, "Fifteenth Master, this is the best way!"! The stall is too big, and I thought it would be a bad ending. He also told Shi Angong that this was not in line with the court's purpose of emphasizing agriculture and restraining commerce. As soon as the Fifteenth Master mentioned this, he understood that the more people were recruited for the project here, not only would it be easy to have an accident, but who would plant the abandoned land in the village? Let's go to Jinan and dry the water in the shade. Yan Yan nodded his head with a smile and said yes. But Qian Feng, who was standing next to him, said, "Master, you have your own rules and regulations. You can't take a part for the whole. Business is one of the four people. You take righteousness as the foundation and make profits. The sage can't help it.". I am in favor of building with adults in Dezhou. Now I have changed my opinion with adults, but I have not changed. There is no'bad ending 'here. I realized that the 15th Master's royal order was that he was worried that the peasants would go to the city to work and abandon the land, that they would waste money and grain, and that the luxury of corruption would flourish. He thought that he was worrying too much. This is really a word both out of four are surprised, Yan Yan gave Liu Yong steps, Liu Yong language how vague and Shen saw the wind at the helm, on the legs rub rope son finished the matter, who expected him to come out of the point of such a gun! Liu Yong and Shen both sat half open, not knowing what to say. Huier was pouring tea when the tea overflowed in a daze. Oh Yan Yan since the birth of the womb, in addition to the Qianlong period plus court training brush, or the first encounter with Qian Feng such a face rebuke, stunned for a moment, smile has solidified on the face. He did not have a foreign minister, a little at a loss,stackable plastic pallets, and he had something to say in front of people "at will". But self-respect is stabbed by this, it is to shed blood, cold ice way: "Still have 'take a part for the whole'?"? I would like to hear and consult! 。 cnplasticpallet.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу