Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Lutamoshikuari

Quickly wear the incense to become a God raiders (1)

Рекомендуемые сообщения

His face changed slightly, and he said to his wife almost without hesitation, "Lady, the reason why I can live so happily when I know I will die at the age of thirty-five is because you and your two daughters are with me!" Without waiting for his wife to open her mouth, he quickly revealed his feelings for his two daughters to his wife without reservation. Didn't you always wonder why I gave my daughters two different nicknames like that? I tell you, because they are my pride and the continuation of my Cheng family's blood in the future! As long as I think that my two daughters do not need to be like me, when they are thirty-five years old, they must be willing to kill themselves under the big locust tree in front of their ancestral graves, I want to fly happily! Master Cheng looked earnestly at Mrs. Yu, who had an embarrassed expression on her face, and said, "Lady, I really dream that our daughter can live a long and happy life. I think, as a mother, your idea should be the same as mine, right?" "Then.." That's for sure. Staring at by her husband, Master Cheng, Mrs. Yu,push button toilet flush valve, who was on pins and needles, showed a smile on her face that was uglier than crying. "Nian'er and Sui'er are also the flesh and blood of my concubine who was born in October. How can my concubine be.." "How could you cruelly exchange their lives for your husband's?" "That's good!"! That's good! Master Cheng, who pretended not to see his wife's real intention, deliberately showed an expression on his face as if he had been granted amnesty and said, "Lady, don't blame your husband for saying ugly things in the first place. If you really dare to do that, even if I am saved by you,Self-closing Faucet, I will follow our daughter!"! Because, for my husband, no matter how many children we have in the future, they are not our years and years! Master Cheng's tender and loving words made the Rose sisters put down their last grudge against their father and the prostitute. They both said, "Dad, if there were no you in the world, there would be no us!"! Since. Since the serpent has agreed to let us exchange you, we.. We would like very much to — "Don't talk nonsense!" Master Cheng rudely interrupted his two daughters, "I didn't give birth to you to let you stop the disaster for my father!" Sister Yu Qiangwei was so shocked by Master Cheng's rebuke that she shrank back uncontrollably. They rarely saw their father angry, and now that he was so angry, they were naturally flustered. "What I said to your mother just now is my sincere words. I am sincerely proud of having your two daughters. You don't need to die for me, and I won't let you die for me. You just need to take good care of your mother and don't let her mourn too much for my departure. That's enough!" At this point, Master Cheng spoke in a voice, Flush valve price ,Concealed Flush Valve, and with a somewhat ashamed expression on his face, he bowed to his mother, Mrs. Cheng, who was half floating in the air. "I am not a qualified father, and I have set a bad example for you to be afraid of death!"! Now I only hope that you will not learn from me in the future. As he spoke, he looked at his wife, Mrs. Yu, who did not know when she had shed tears on her skirt. "Lady, I owe you friendship for my husband in this life, and I can only repay it in the next life!" With trembling hands, he took his wife, who was crying so hard, into his arms and took out the handkerchief in his sleeve pocket to wipe her tears. "If heaven had eyes, it would let us meet again and be husband and wife for a lifetime!"! At that time, I will grow old with you! I won't let you suffer like this again! "In the next life.." I don't want the afterlife that I don't know if I can meet again! Angrily, Mrs. Yu pulled off the veil that Master Cheng had used to wipe her tears and plunged into his arms. She clung to his waist and said, "My husband, I don't have to pay attention to our two daughters, but you have to promise me one condition. Otherwise, don't blame me for doing something terrible!" Master Cheng has been threatened and harassed by his wife, who has been spoiled by his father-in-law and mother-in-law since childhood, since he knew his wife, but he has never been so heartbroken as he is now! His Adam's apple slid for a while. With trembling hands, he hugged his wife, who was already a little weak, and cried with a hoarse voice that was almost pulled out of his throat: "My silly wife, why do you bother to come here?" "Maybe it's suffering and foolishness for you, but." From Master Cheng's unusually moving eyes, Mrs. Yu, who found that Master Cheng had noticed what she was thinking, could not help showing a happy smile on her face. In the past, what she was most proud of was the tacit understanding that she and her husband could communicate smoothly without words. This is the best proof that they have deeply engraved themselves in each other's hearts. But my body is willing to suffer like this, do such a fool! Because I can't live in a world without you! Master Cheng looked at his wife with a sad expression. "Lady, you can't do that. Our years haven't been married yet. Our years haven't grown up yet. You can't.." "I don't care! I don't care!" Mrs. Yu covered her ears in her husband's arms and shook her head desperately, "I don't care.." I don't care so much. Xianggong. Don't make me.. Don't make me. Master Cheng, who had always known how much his wife cared about him, sighed and cast his eyes on his daughters. His lips moved silently twice, trying to say something to his daughters, but without saying anything, he held his beloved wife in his arms again and became an ostrich again with his head buried in the sand. Yu Qiangwei looked at them for a long time with very complicated eyes. After a long time, she said in a low and hoarse voice: "Dad, I'm afraid Niang and I can't finish the task you arranged for us,Stainless Steel Toilet China, because, compared with our two insignificant daughters, Niang obviously cares more about you.." Yu Qiangwei said as she hugged her tottering sister. cnkexin.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу