Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Lutamoshikuari

Mang Huang Ji

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Winged Snake Lake, Mingxin Island. Mingxin Island is the name given by Ji Ning to the island in the middle of the lake. There are many buildings on the island. Originally a desolate island, it is now as beautiful as a paradise. Now at the turn of spring and summer, all kinds of flowers are competing for beauty. After careful care by some servants, it is even more beautiful. Akiha! Akiha! A young man in Tsing Yi was running and shouting. Qiuye, who was sitting there boiling tea, turned to look and said with a smile, "Qingshi, the practice of arrows is over."? Have you been scolded by Master Meng Yu? "This.." Bluestone touched his head and said helplessly, "Can I not be scolded? When practicing arrows, Master Meng Yu scolded me every time, and often compared with my brother. What kind of genius is my brother? Can I compare?" "You have to cherish it." Qiu Ye looked at the bluestone as if he were looking at his own brother and solemnly said, "Childe also said that although Master Meng Yu was broken, he is now more specialized in archery." Now archery is on a higher level. Master Mengyu is willing to teach you because he lives in Mingxin Island and has a childe to speak. You have to study hard. If you study well, it will be a unique learning. Bluestone even nodded: "I understand." Qingshi was also very happy on Mingxin Island, and Ji Ning completely regarded him as his younger brother, matching his elder brother with his younger brother. From the name,Self-closing Shower Valve, we can see the closeness of the relationship. Generally, it is normal to call "big brother" and "big brother", but only those who grow up together in childhood will call brother. Uh Akiha smiled and nodded. Where is Ji Ning's brother? Qingshi asked, "are you practicing your sword?" "I'm not practicing my sword," said Akiba with a smile. "Oh, then sleep on the Winged Snake Lake." Qingshi said with a smile that after living in Winged Snake Lake for nearly five years,Time Delay Faucet, he was also very clear about Ji Ning's habits. Ji Ning now lies on a boat on Winged Snake Lake and sleeps with the tide besides practicing his sword. Yeah, I'm sleeping. The autumn leaves also turned to look at the boundless lake. Qingshi couldn't help saying, "When I asked Ji Ning why he always slept on the Winged Snake Lake, he said.." He is practicing. I don't understand. How can sleeping on the Winged Snake Lake be practicing? But Ji Ning's brother's swordsmanship is getting more and more powerful. Two years ago, Commander Ji already admitted that he was defeated! "Yes, the childe's swordsmanship is getting more and more superb and incredible." Qiu Ye sighed, "I once saw some waterfowl flying around for a long time when the childe was practicing his sword." "So amazing?" Bluestone surprised. Commander Ji used to fight with Childe once a year, but two years ago, when he thought he was defeated, he stopped coming. It's a pity that Childe doesn't allow me to see it. I don't know what kind of scene it is when the commander fights with Childe. Akiba has a glimmer of longing, in her eyes, Ji Yichuan's swordsmanship has long been a myth, Prison toilet for sale ,Stainless Steel Toilet Bowl, and the realm of his own son's swordsmanship is now unfathomable. Ji Yichuan lives on Mingxin Island, but at the other end of Mingxin Island, he is usually lonely and arrogant, forbidding anyone to go there, without any servant. Only Ji Ning can go in and accompany his father occasionally. I wonder what level my brother's swordsmanship has reached. Bluestone has the color of worship in its eyes. Look The autumn leaves suddenly looked in the direction of the lake. Uh Bluestone also turned to look. I saw a boat appear faintly in the distance, the bluestone first showed a happy look and thought it was Ji Ning's sleeping boat, but a closer look. The ship was a large ship, a ferryboat that often ferried people between the island and the shore. After all, there are many people living on Mingxin Island now, and there are nearly 100 servants, who often have to send large amounts of food to the island, and some outsiders come to visit, so naturally there are ferries. On the ferry. There was a group of young people on the boat, talking and laughing with each other. The suzerain asked me to wait and pay my respects to Ji Ning. A tall young man with bare chest has a trace of anger in his eyes, "We are Ji's clan mansion, much better than the other four of Ji's mansion!"! The six of us are also the strongest of the younger generation in Ji's clan mansion. Let's come and learn from Ji Ning. It's all right. Let's come to'pay a visit 'and let Ji Ning'point out' us? And say to be respectful? "Shut up." A handsome young man opened his mouth and shouted, "The suzerain has ordered that you should be respectful and call Ji Ning Childe." "Good, good, Mr. Ji Ning.". "The tall young man couldn't help saying," That's all for us, Ji Mo, but you are the peerless genius of the younger generation of our Ji clan. At the age of fifteen, you have already stepped into the congenital world. Our Ji clan's unique learning "Wan Jian Qu" has already become a great success. That Ji Ning.. Although Ji Ning's son was born a few years earlier than you, he could learn from each other at most. How could he let you visit him and let him give you advice? "Ji Mo." A woman in black said, "Tongzhan is right. This time, no one dares to resist the suzerain's orders to us, but we are not convinced in our hearts. We are the best of the younger generation of Zongfu, that Jining.." Ji Ning's son is only from Ji's Xifu. No matter how talented you are, you are just better than us. How can you be qualified to let us visit you respectfully? "It's all right." The handsome young man's eyes were like water, glancing around, and the other five young people were quiet. Ji Mo is the undisputed first person of the younger generation of Ji Zongfu, and has followed the shadow mother-in-law since childhood, so Ji Mo's status has become more and more special. Many people have decided that Ji Mo will be the next head of the Ji clan mansion. As you know, I follow the shadow mother-in-law. Ji Mo said slowly. Uh All five young men had adoration in their eyes. Shadow mother-in-law.. Ji's entire ethnic group has two characters standing at the peak, one is the patriarch Ji Jiuhuo! The other is the shadow mother-in-law! Shadow mother-in-law is Ji Jiuhuo's own sister, who has also lived for nearly four hundred years, but there is no doubt that she has also stepped into the purple house for three hundred years. The two of them were the two purple-mansion monks made public by the Ji family. It's hard to say whether there are still purple monks in the dark. A tribe, of course,Time Delay Tap, has to hide some of its cards, so that it can last for a long time. Granny Ying taught me swordsmanship. Ji Mo said softly, "I don't know how much my swordsmanship is worse than that of the shadow mother-in-law.". Do you know why the six of us were sent by the suzerain to visit Ji Ning in the Winged Snake Lake? 。 cnkexin.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу