Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
Lutamoshikuari

Face-Changing Samurai _ Dancing _ txt Novel ParadiseBehind suddenly came the cry of Dak: "Gold fighting spirit!"! You're a Blademaster, '!!! "? With a wry smile, Roddy immediately released Pale Moon D

Рекомендуемые сообщения

Behind suddenly came the cry of Dak: "Gold fighting spirit!"! You're a Blademaster, '!!! "? With a wry smile, Roddy immediately released Pale Moon Dance and turned to look at Duck and smiled. "Yes." The expression on Duck's face was so shocked that he seemed to want to say something else, but suddenly he saw the ferocious eyes of the pale moon dance, and he was so frightened that he swallowed the words that had been on his lips. The pale moon dance looked at Dak ferociously, feeling very angry and ashamed. Bastard Duck, don't open your mouth early, don't open your mouth late, but in. Just when he was holding me. Bastard Duck! After a few hard stares at Dak, the pale moon dance took a deep breath and said slowly, "Below.." It's really a little strange. ww w . xia oshu otxt.co m Chapter 211 intimacy. According to the description of Pale Moon Dance, there is a dead silence in the lake-a kind of dead silence without any vitality. The lake is cold and dark-the pale moon dances in the lake without seeing any living things! There is not even a fish in such a big lake! Fish, no water plants! However, because of the time, Pale Moon Dance only looked around the coast, and could not dive deeper and farther, but what he saw was only some cold, bare stones! This is a dead lake! A dead place. "I've never seen anything like this in the water,stainless steel toilet," said Pale Moon Dance with a faint uneasiness. Think of the Warcraft I saw tonight-and the words of the blood clan just now, "This seems to be especially suitable for the growth of Warcraft, I don't know what's strange in the lake.." The expressions of all three seemed somewhat unnatural. Duck hesitated for a moment and said in a deep voice, "What do you think?"? What do we do next? Pale Moon Dance seems to be hesitating: "Or, let's go back …" Found Warcraft tonight, also found the blood clan. There are still a lot of things to do when I go back. Roddy was silent for a moment. He hung his head as if he were thinking. Moments later,Stainless Steel Shower Tray, he raised his head, gazed at the eerily calm lake in front of him, and suddenly said, "I want to go down and have a look!" "What?" Both Dak and Pale Moon Dance couldn't help but blurt out. Roddy's tone was firm: "I want to go down and have a look!"! Turned to look at the two companions, said slowly: "There must be something strange in this lake …" I have a feeling we're going to encounter something unexpected tonight! So simple to go back, I feel uneasy! There must be something hidden in the water. I want to go down and have a look! Pale Moon Dance was the first one who couldn't help shouting: "You don't know water!"! And. And there's just some stones down there. Roddy shook his head and whispered, "Maybe we can find something farther away." Pale Moon Dance's face was full of concern and he whispered, "God knows what's down there.." Didn't you find such a big monster down there yesterday? You I know you're good. But it's not the same in the water as on the shore! Roddy smiled. Looked at the pale moon dance, he smiled very easily: "There is nothing to worry about, the blood clan also said, a total of three Warcraft, I killed one, now the remaining two are here, Service Sink Faucets ,Stainless Steel Trough Urinal, there will be no more monsters in the water.." "But.." But even the blood clan said that there were strange things in the lake. The words of the pale moon dance are very anxious. But Duck said in a deep voice, "Roddy, have you decided?" Roddy nodded. "Since there are oddities here.". I have to find out! The tone is a little strange: "a place suitable for the growth of Warcraft … …" This is not a trivial matter. The three of them argued for a while, and Roddy insisted on going on. Finally, the pale moon dance shouted, "Good!"! If you want to go down, I'll go with you! Roddy frowned. Just as he was about to speak, Pale Moon Dance said first, "What's wrong?"? Do you really think you are very powerful? I'm telling you, under the water. It's good that your ability can be brought into full play! If something happens, it's up to me to save you! Duck wanted to say something, but was pushed back by a very evil look from the pale moon dance. Roddy said what, pale moon dance just insisted not to let, finally three people finally decided, by pale moon dance and Roddy two people go down to see again. Duck stayed on the shore and watched the two Warcraft. Pull the rope, just in case. But Roddy insisted on tying the rope to the body of the pale moon dance. Before going down, Roddy whispered in Duck's ear, "If it doesn't feel right, pull her up immediately!"! Leave me alone! Duck took a deep look at Roddy, his eyes a little complicated, and then smiled: "You be careful …" No matter what, we must bring her back to Zhu safely! This girl bullies me every day, and I'm not used to it. Roddy glanced at the pale moon dance next to him. While she was away, he whispered, "a little while, when you need it.". I will give you a signal if you see the rope shaking and a golden fighting spirit flashing on the rope. You just pull the rope and pull her back! The two men shook hands tightly, and Roddy and Pale Moon Dance went to the lake one after the other. The lake is really cold, although it is not winter, but the cold water gradually flooded the knees, and then the waist. Roddy could already feel the coldness as if countless sharp needles were pricking Bai's body at the same time-at the same time, she could fully feel how much she had suffered as a girl when the pale moon dance went down alone just now. By the time they had taken a few more steps, the lake had reached their chests, and Pale Moon Dance and Roddy exchanged colors, took a breath, bent down and plunged down. The cold water of the lake drowned him in an instant, and his ears heard the sound of the murmur. At that moment, Roddy seemed to have a strange feeling in his heart. Then he slowly opened his eyes, but the surroundings were dark, and the range of his eyes was only a few meters around. Fortunately, he held the hand of the pale moon dance tightly in his hand,stainless steel shower tray, which made his heart a little more stable. According to the little skill that Pale Moon Dance had just taught him, Roddy seemed to stretch his body clumsily in the lake, and then they dived hand in hand. cnkexin.com

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу