Перейти к содержанию
Авторизация  
sunxuemei

Another thing with megathreads that rely on pictures

Рекомендуемые сообщения

A directory thread  New Horizons Items may work, but honestly, in my opinion having a massive list of megathreads is a bit messy/unintuitive.

Another thing with megathreads that rely on pictures, there's no way to comment images at this moment, so the consumer would need to upload the images offsite themselves and post it. Which may be a huge hassle.

Can codes and questions be united? People already post their codes from the questions thread despite the rules anyhow. That leaves a spot open for a daily/weekly megathread for other subjects. Or make the codes thread its own daily/weekly scheduled article with the other ones and keep the questions ribbon. I think those threads are nice and all, although the simple fact that they take precedence over major news or events is bizarre.

I mean it's your selection. Do you want more rules and to have to monitor the subreddit more? Or do you need to leave it as is and continue to threat that the hostility in the remarks on the more contentious posts such as the museum + edited pics posts, which would also have to be monitored more?

Or do you need users to get the expectation that everything they need can be located in certain threads on a certain schedule? I believe it works out nicely for another subreddits that take action. And honestly, to me, setting up  buy Animal Crossing Items automod to run the threads and then just tracking the lower volume of posts sounds like less work.

Поделиться сообщением

Для публикации сообщений создайте учётную запись или авторизуйтесь

Вы должны быть пользователем, чтобы оставить комментарий

Создать учетную запись

Зарегистрируйте новую учётную запись в нашем сообществе. Это очень просто!

Регистрация нового пользователя

Войти

Уже есть аккаунт? Войти в систему.

Войти
Авторизация  

• Последние посетители   0 пользователей онлайн

Ни одного зарегистрированного пользователя не просматривает данную страницу